Tip of the hat for this idea goes to ERich-356044, Steve Rosenberger, and cowgrlz. We were discussing the propensity of certain schools and universities to encourage and/or discourage independent thinking. The phrase "University of Trollsville" came into play, coined by Steve. Which brings to mind certain questions:
- What would the official mascot of the University of Trollsville be? What sorts of Sports would they play? In what conference?
- What would that campus look like? Would this be a commuter school, big university, small private college, on-line
financial schemefor-profit school, or what?
- Who would be numbered among the famous alumni/ae, who could fondly look back on their dear Alma Mater, U Troll?
- What kinds of classes would be offered there? And of course:....
- And of course, what about Naomi?